Friday 22 June 2012

Still Alive!...Kinda...

Sorry for not posting in so long! I was busy this whole time with exams and summatives since the education system seems to really enjoy torturing us so.

Anyways, I'll be participating in a Craft Fair this weekend at the new Archives Building near Centrepointe where I'll be selling jewelry I made. I like working with my hands so for me making jewelry is a nice pass time of mine. I've also set up an Etsy store (which you'll find to the right) which I'll be updating soon with some stuff.

I still can't believe the the fair is tomorrow (there's so much I still have to do...). I'm excited and nervous at the same time, but at least I have a little bit of experience from helping my sister with hers before.

The fair will be open this Saturday and Sunday from 10-4 so feel free to drop by and visit! The name of my stand will be Asymmetrics. :)

Here's a little of what you'll be seeing if you come.

Some of the necklaces...

Some earrings...

No comments:

Post a Comment