Thursday 13 September 2012

China

So, for the last month I've basically been in China so that's why I haven't posted anything. Don't worry, I wasn't suddenly run over by a truck or anything and am perfectly healthy and alive. I even gained 3kg actually, which is not surprising since that's all I really did while I was in china. Not that I'm against or anything since asian food is basically the most delicious stuff EVER. Oh, and I'm not talking about chinese takeout style springrolls and kungpao chicken, I'm talking about real chinese food. Wanna look?

Crispy rice bowl with meat, lots and lots of delicious meat

Wish I could eat like this everyday

Mongolian hotpot and grabby hands, a great combo

 Jealous yet?

Anyways I'm hoping to update again soon so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.


1 comment:

  1. I had the same problem when I was in China. I think it's the "green wall". lovely blog btw.

    www.whiteboardkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete